Herewith the terms and conditions for a service call
1. The Contractor shall not be required to undertake work involving installation, maintenance or servicing of the alarm system other than between the hours of 08:00 and 17:00 on weekdays excluding Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays.
2. The Contractor shall on the basis to be mutually agreed upon between the Contractor and the Client with the latter paying any additional costs incur any work undertaken outside of those hours.
3. The Client shall move at its own expense, any heavy equipment and obstacles, which the Contractor indicates, must be moved to permit installation or service of the alarm system.
4. The Client shall be obliged to pay to the Contractor all such service call charges in advance and in full by ADVANCE PAYMENT unless otherwise agreed between the parties in writing.
5. The client understands that the service call covers first hour labour and excludes sundries, wire, glue and faulty components. The client hereby agrees that for such repairs an official quotation will be made and on acceptance and payment such will be done.